Easy to work with. Properly reseal any headlamp or tail lamp and protect against moisture ingress with Diode Dynamics Butyl Headlight Sealant! This new and improved sealant rope was designed specifically for headlamps, with a firmer composition than auto-store windshield glue. This makes it easy to work with, without causing a sticky mess. Each roll comes with 20 feet of butyl, enough to reseal two large headlamps.
Protection from moisture. Use it to reseal any headlamp after installing Diode Dynamics LED products! Warm it up a bit, place it into the headlight channel, and clamp together while heating, making sure the lens is fastened to the housing. With a little practice, you'll have a factory-quality seal, with quality butyl that will protect against moisture ingress for years to come.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- Butyl Headlamp Sealant (case of 20)
- Automotive grade butyl sealant
- Easy to work with, no sticky mess
- Standard black color
- 20 feet long (enough to reseal two large headlamps)
- 7mm diameter, designed to fit directly in headlamp channels
- Quantity: One (1)
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Used to reseal any headlamp or tail lamp
- Length: 20 feet
- Diameter: 7mm
- Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: No
- Weight (lb): 1.5250
Included in the box: