Upgrade. Add dual color functionality and a modern appearance to your front turn signals with the 7443 HP24 turn signal bulb. Populated with sixteen amber chips and eight white chips, this bulb lights up white when your headlights are turned on, and flashes amber when the turn signals are activated. Housed in an aluminum casing for maximum heatsinking properties, the HP24 will last for years to come. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the HP24 will fit snugly in the socket.
Switchback. Some vehicles use a dual filament front turn signal bulb, which allows you to add switchback functionality to your turn signal location. From the factory, the front turn signal lights up half power amber when the headlights are on, and flashes full power amber when the turn signal is activated.
By using this dual-filament design, along with the embedded digital timing circuit, you can upgrade this look: the HP24 lights up in a 6000K cool white color when your headlights are turned on, and flashes amber when the turn signal is activated. When you switch the turn signal off, it switches back to white. This allows you to upgrade your front end to an all cool white appearance, while still keeping your turn signal functionality. The HP24 bulb is only suitable for vehicles that have a clear front turn signal reflector lens.
Brightness. At 410 lumens, the HP24 will provide about double the total light output compared to your factory bulb. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- 7443 LED Bulb HP24 LED Cool White Switchback Pair
- Direct replacement for factory incandescent 7443-size front turn signal bulb.
- Adds cool white running light, along with amber turn signal.
- No yellow appearance when switched off.
- Fully aluminum construction.
- High-power Samsung LEDs arranged around bulb.
- Non-polar and CK compatible.
- Plug and play, simple installation.
- 410 lumens per bulb.
- Quantity: Pair
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- The HP24 Switchback bulb is compatible with any dual-filament 7443-size front turn signal bulb with a clear reflector lens.
- Bulb Size: 7443
- Application: Front Turn Signal
- Electrical Compatibility: Requires hyperblink fix (resistors or flasher)
- Color Temperature: 6000K Cool White and Amber
- Measured Lumens: 410
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 6.48
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 0.491
- Polarity: Full Nonpolar (Standard and CK compatible)
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play
- Driver Features: Constant Current