- High-performance OEM-grade replacement compatible with Jeep JT Gladiator
- Custom-engineered optic provides extremely wide intense light output
- Distinctive integrated amber backlight
- Road-legal fog light SAE F3 compliant
- Plug and play no modification needed
- Engineered and assembled in USA
Introducing the Elite Series Fog Lamps: the first OE-style fog lights that were designed for true performance. With a custom-engineered patent-pending optic multi-die automotive emitters and high-power full-copper circuit boards the Elite Series fog light delivers up to 5 times more output than halogen lamps. With a plug-and-play installation this is one of the easiest and most effective upgrades you can make to improve your visibility in inclement weather.
Output that Outperforms. The Elite Series Fog Lamp produces a light pattern that is wider than anything else on the market with an 80-degree spread of highly intense light. The pattern is extremely smooth throughout with an extremely sharp cutoff to avoid glare to other drivers including a BMW-style color flicker at the very edge of the pattern. Diode Dynamics engineers accomplished all this while still meeting SAE F3 fog light standards for legal on-road use. Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming installation and applicability.
Backlight Functionality. All Elite Series Fog Lamps come standard with an integrated amber accent light. This backlight feature fully illuminates the main lens with amber LEDs. This feature can be wired to any constant 12-volt source for your desired vehicle function using the included tap connector. It will shut off automatically if the main beam is activated. Check local laws and regulations for acceptable use.
Included in the box:
- Two 2 Elite Series Type M fog lamps
- Two 2 9006 4-pin DT backlight tap wires
- Two 2 5202 4-pin DT backlight tap wires
- Two 2 T-taps
- Mounting guide